Radisson Blu Fürst Leopold Hotel Dessau
A city to discover.
Dessau, a city rich in almost 800 years of history, is famous in particular for the Bauhaus, one of the most important periods of 20th century architecture and design, and for its master craftsmen houses. The city offers further highlights: e.g., the Hugo Junkers technical museum (with an original Junker Ju 52 aeroplane).
The principles of Bauhaus architecture are reflected in the clearlines and modern design of the Radisson Blu Fürst Leopold Hotel Dessau.
This 4-star-superior conference hotel is located in the city centre of Dessau only one kilometer away from the famous Bauhaus. The close-by parklands offer widespread opportunities to relax.
HOTEL & FURNISHINGS
- 204 rooms, including 6 suites
- Non-smoking and low-allergenic rooms
- W-LAN in all public areas and internet in the rooms
- Underground garage, carpark
- Restaurant, bar, terrace
- Health and fitness centre with sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, massage
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- 12 conference rooms for up to 230 persons
- Modern conference equipment
- Natural daylight
- Function rooms at the groundfloor are car accessible
- UNESCO cultural heritage, trips to the Wörlitzer park, Bauhaus tour
- Technical Museum Hugo Junkers
LOCATION & DISTANCES
- Situated in the city centre
- Bauhaus: 1 km
- A9 motorway (Dessau exit): 5 km
- Train station: 0.2 km
- Leipzig Airport: 45 km