Tryp by Wyndham Halle
CULTURAL HISTORY AND THE MODERN DAY
Churches, castles and museums. More than 1,200 years old, Halle, one of the oldest cities in central Germany, is the unique combination of history and the present day.
Situated in the heart of the new town centre, the Tryp by Wyndham Halle is only minutes away from the historical old town. 6 modern and welcoming meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 130 persons, provide for the ideal conditions for successful conferencing.
The hotel restaurant caters for 60 persons and can be extended to a maximum capacity of 130.
HOTEL & FURNISHINGS
- 186 rooms, including 3 studios
- All rooms are equipped with flat-screen TV and WLAN
- Public parking, underground parking and bus parking
- Complimentary use of public transport within Halle
- Hotel restaurant, bar, summer terrace
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- 6 modern meeting rooms with maximum capacity for 130 persons
- State of the art meeting technology and WLAN access
- Business office with internet access and printer
- Tour of the Händel Haus, birthplace of composer Georg Friedrich Händel
- Historical town centre and city wall
- Botanical garden, Bergzoo, numerous museums
LOCATION & DISTANCES
- City centre/old town: 2,5 km
- Motorway A14, exit: Halle/Peißen: 8 km
- Motorway A38, intersection Halle Süd: 12 km
- Airport Leipzig/Halle: 25 km
- Leipzig: Messe (exhibition grounds) 38 km